INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE EX D. LGS. 196/2003 AND ARTICLE 13 OF EU REGULATION No. 2016/679
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “RGPD 2016/679”), which contains provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations to which TAI SRL is bound.
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller of the data relating to identified or identifiable persons who have consulted the taiworld.net site is TAI S.R.L. with registered office in Galleria Trieste, 6 – 35121 Padua (Italy).
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you provide are necessary for the obligations required by law, and will be used for strictly commercial purposes.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The data protection officer (DPO) designated pursuant to Article 37 of the RGPD is TAI S.R.L., in the person of Filippo Barbetta, VAT number 04484640281, to be contacted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Methods of treatment and conservation
The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the RGPD 2016/679 and Annex B of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Article 33-36 of the Code) on security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 RGPD 2016/679. We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 RGPD 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed at the bottom of this information, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Communication and dissemination scope
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public authority, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of the obligations of law.
Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred either to member states of the European Union or to third countries not belonging to the European Union.
Pursuant to articles 26 and 27 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, you could give the data controller data that can be classified as “categories of personal data”. It is any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person; the natural person is considered identifiable who can be identified, indirectly or directly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, location data, an identification number, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physiological identity, physical, psychological, genetic, economic, cultural or social. We also inform you that TAI S.R.L. does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- Ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- Obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- Obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- Obtain the limitation of the processing;
- Obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- Oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- Oppose to an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling.
- Ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- Revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- Submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.